List of Music That Never Gets Old to Me

My favourite music playlist
Source: Unsplash by Mark Cruz

We all have songs that we cannot delete in our phones no matter how old are the songs. These songs may have a special memory to us that is why we find it hard to delete them. I can say music has a special power. Only the listeners know it well. Some music makes us remember the best of our lives we left behind.


You may have hundreds songs in your phone but you may be listening repetitively to that one song. Why should you listen to only one song yet you have hundreds of them? We both know the lyrics have a story behind your life.


So let me give the list of music that you will never miss in my music play list.


 1. Charlie Puth_Attention.


This song is so incredible. The moment I first heard it, its rhythm stuck in my head completely. I would just sit and hear the music playing in my head. Most of the time that I would be around my friends this would be the song to be played. It's relaxing and so awesome. I guess I liked so much this song because at that moment back then I was so much in love with someone and it never turned out as I expected.



We all know this feeling; you do so hard to get someone's heart but when you later find out the person you are making the effort to cares not anymore. She wants you to be around her, yet deep down she is not in love with you. She just wants attention.


What I was going through in my love life made me love this song so much. Whenever I hear it, I feel so emotional and dragged to my past. I like to be dragged back to it because it was not all about sad memories. This song you will never miss in my phone. I can repeat it even a hundred times and still not get bored listening to it.


 2. Charlie Puth feat Selena Gomez_We don't talk anymore.


Here is another song of Charlie Puth and Selena Gomez. This song is also so hard to delete from my playlist. I used to listen this song so much after a break up with my girlfriend. It was in 2016. We never used to talk as we used to. We had broke up but deep down I really had feelings for her. You get that feeling, you no longer talk to someone but you keep on knocking on their doors.


This song is also all about love to me. Apart from relationship it's also a great song. The moment it was released you could see everyone putting it on their Instagram stories, Facebook and WhatsApp status. I had been trying to delete but I never managed. I have that habit of listening to any song before I want to delete it from my phone or laptop. Listening to it hooks me up and I find myself leaving it.


 3. Mathew Parker's Songs


This musician has no a great voice like Charlie Puth but I can tell you he is so good at writing his music. I can say most of his songs are like connected. They have a plot that seems to be continuous. For example, adventure, paradise, till the end of the time. Adventure talks about when you meet someone and decide to stay together in life and explore everything together. Happiness and sadness moves in relationships are all apart of the life adventure.


Adventure leads to paradise. If you have never listened to this song, paradise by Mathew Parker search for it, I'm pretty sure you will like it. Mathew Parker connected paradise to another song which is till the end of time. This guy knows how to plan and write his songs. Though, nowadays he went off the grid. I will never think of even deleting these music in my phone or laptop.


  4. NF's Songs.


NF's songs mostly talk about life. He is a rapper. I never liked raps so much before, but when I came to hear his single song, which was hold me. I went to YouTube and listened to the rest of his songs. I never found any of his song boring. His beats and the pace at which he sing is so freakishly awesome. You can choose his songs as workout songs. I'm sure you will work out extensively.


This guys inspires so much. Listen to 'I'm just being me' this song will raise your self-esteem and you will never view yourself as a loser. When I lose hope for tomorrow I just listen to his songs. Never forget to listen to 'Leave me alone' if you have life issues this guy will give you hope and courage to move on with your life.


Some of his songs also talks love also. They are so intriguing. Never be surprised when you meet on streets with my earphones stuck in my ears. I'm being inspired and entertained.


The list of the music that I don't wanna delete are so many but I have just mentioned a few. The latest music that keep me entertained are these ;

Chris brown ft Young thug_Go Crazy

Ali Gatie _What if I told you that I love you 

Loote ft Gnash_85

They are so many songs but that is an example of the few that I can be able to share them with you. 


Do you have songs that you want me to know that also capture your memories?


My previous post you may like

Post a Comment

We love comments! We appreciate your queries but to protect from being spammed, all comments will be moderated by our human moderators. Read our full comment policy.

Previous Post Next Post