5 Things You Should Keep Hidden (2021)

5 things never to share
Source: Unsplash by Taylor


5 Things to keep quiet about

You can share anything, but these are the 5 things you should keep quiet about. This is because they determine your success. Never tell anyone about them.


It’s always right to have people by your side. Keep them close no matter the situation in your life. You have to listen to me carefully; no matter how much you trust them, never tell them these 5 things that I’m going to talk about in this article. Never tell them about your big plan, love life, income, next move, and your family issues.


1. Your big plan.

Let me talk about this comprehensively. We all have goals in our lives. We all want to achieve something from the life we are living in. The best results are what we expect. If you live your life without goals as I always say, “You are boarding a vehicle without a specific destination.”


These goals help us to make smart decisions in our lives. They also make us live a life with principles. As long as you find your life plan and goals super amazing never just go around and telling them to people. Get me right, not all people wish the best for you. Not all people will be happy to see you succeed. 


In life, we will always have enemies. It’s progress though, if you have foes it means that you are doing something in your life. Trust me no one will want to be associated with losers. Don’t share with people your big plans in life. 


Work smart and silently let the results shout you out. Let people get the outcomes and then is when you can tell them how you did it.

The main reason why I’m saying this, Life isn’t easy as people see it. Everyone will always make sure he or she gets the most out of it. To an extent, they will be willing to use other people’s plans to make it in life. So, if you go around sharing your plans that involved something very beneficial in your life, you may end up with nothing in your life.


People seek victory in life; folks want to run away from the poverty they are facing. They do have humanity it’s true but you just have to know that anyone can do anything in order to acquire what they want in their lives, including stealing your precious big plans. So, it’s advisable to keep quiet about your big plans in your life.


2. Your love life.


never tell anyone about your love life
Source: Pexels by Jonathan Borba


It’s not that bad to keep your relationship status private. Let me share with you something important on this point why it’s significant not to tell folks about your love life.

I know we all get excited when we meet new people in our lives. We always feel like sharing every detail of our love life with anyone around us. Let me say for the teenagers because I was in that bracket before. I’m speaking from experience here.


At first, when you meet someone special in your life you will feel so animated about it. You will start telling people how lucky you are. You will start posting everywhere on social media about your new relationship. The life experience I have, I know people like so much to peep in other folk’s lives. Do you know why?


When you lose control of your life, and at the same time you see someone else’s life is glittering you will ask yourself questions, “Why is my life so different from his or hers? Which things does he or she do that I don’t do?”


These quizzes will make someone dig so deep into someone else’s life. We have heard of such cases in our daily lives. Especially, if you are a celebrity everyone will investigate every aspect of your life whether you like it or not. 


People will want to know the person you have in your life. They will find every reason to either criticize or praise your relationship issues. This isn’t a good thing to happen to you. There are so many effects that can arise from telling people the love of your life. 


It is better to keep your relationship issues in private, let people find it when you are putting a ring on him or her. Let them find it when you have a newborn baby. I feel it is better to enjoy your relationship secretly. You will find happiness and peace from it. No paparazzi will follow you here and there trying to find faults in your love life…


I’m saying this because I’m doing it. I don’t like sharing my relationship details with people. I’m a hundred percent sure that almost 99% of the people who are reading my blog have no idea who I’m dating currently. Additionally, keep quiet about your love life for your own good.


3. Your income.

Keep quiet about your income. Let me ask you these questions, “Is it really necessary to tell people about your income? How will it help them? Why would you tell them the amount of money you earn from your job?”

If someone asks you about your income, it should be your parents or your wife or girlfriend if you trust them. I have seen it all along…

People living with folks they don’t trust because they have no alternative to do so. I know you may be with her or him but you don’t trust him 100%. It’s good to give your trust to people in a considerable amount. If you trust them too much it’s obvious they will hurt you too much.


Don’t get me wrong, we all have trust issues due to our past experiences. Don’t tell them about your income, they might use that knowledge to make your life uncomfortable. How will they use that to make your life uncomfortable?


It’s clear that you will share this information with people close to you. They may calculate the amount of income you receive and keep control of how you spend your salary. We all know how it feels like when someone curbs your income. You work hard alone but later on, someone comes in and tells you how to spend your dime. I wouldn’t allow that.


In another case, if people are aware of the amount of salary you get, they can always bring up problems so that you may help them since they are aware you are getting a significant amount of money. The fact here is that it will be so hard to turn them down.


They know how much you get. For instance, you get fifty thousand as your salary. I may come to you for help deliberately.

“Hey, buddy. I really need your help. I’m completely stranded. I need twenty thousand bro…I want to do something but my budget is way out of my expenses.”

That is a significant amount of money that I’ll be asking for. To be honest, if I’m aware of the amount of money you get, then it will be so hard for you to say no to me.


The best thing to do here is to keep quiet about your income. Don’t accept people to find out how much you receive as your salary. This will help you take control of your own financial issues without any constraints.


4. Keep quiet about your next move.

Don’t tell people about your next move in life. You never know who thinks for the best of you. People love to see you fail and struggle in your life as they get the most out of it. Not all people will love you bro or siz…


Work your life schedule secretly. Keep people off from knowing what your plans are until you achieve what you want from it. Don’t tell anyone you meet what you are planning to do. Let your success show them what you are doing. People can use this knowledge to make your life hard and complicated to an extent you will say that you are cursed.


Have you ever reached a point in your life that you question God for what is happening to you? All this is because every move you take in life there is always an obstacle ahead of you. Nothing works out in the way you desire because someone else blocked the way for you. These are the people who don’t want to see you succeed in life.


It’s possible, trust me on this. I just want to tell that some of the hardship and difficulties that happens to us isn’t about God’s plan. Human beings may have a hand in it. If they are aware of your next move then they can use that to block your way. I really like to be honest, what I write here is mostly from my life experiences.


I have seen it happening to people I know. They make a move in which they told everyone about it and they end up regretting it. No one is to be blamed but you. You have control of your own moves; make them a secret to yourself don’t just share them with anyone unless you trust them with all your heart.


You also have to know it is important to share your next move with a person you trust because he or she might show you a way on how to avoid hurdles on your way. Sometimes it’s very hard to make a quality decision on your own. When you make them on your own what you will think about the results will only be based on your personality. 


The point I’m trying to bring forward here is that don’t go blindly telling people what your next move is. You never know your rivals. As I said earlier, everyone is fighting to make his or her life better. So, someone might use your next move for his or her own benefit.


5. Keep quiet about your family issues.

I find it so hard to be open in this area. Family problems and issues it so hard to open them to anyone. I feel so awkward telling people about my family issues. This is because the family is where you belong. So, anything that mostly comes from your family is mostly associated with you. It shows who you really are. 


Even though it may not be completely 100% but so much from your family is always associated with you. Someone can judge you by considering the family you are from. If you are from a family of witches then it is probably you will be one of them, if you are from a family of thieves you will be perhaps one of them.


In the above paragraph, I was talking about someone judging you from your family issues. Though, it’s not true. We have control of our own deeds. Something that was done by your family doesn’t define you. We all know that humans aren’t perfect. Every one of us has his or her own weaknesses. You cannot project a flaw from someone’s family and insert it into an individual.


That was a bonus. I was talking about keeping quiet about your family issues. We all have problems in our families. It’s not wise just to share with anyone your family issues. Keep them to yourself and try to solve them on your own or choose a person you trust to help you out. You have to understand that not all people will be there to support you. Some people may pretend to be caring and afterward, they will use the information you shared with them about your family and manipulate you instead.


My parents broke up in 2009. I have been living on my own with dad. I have encountered so many questions from people. “Hey Ara, why are you living with your dad? Where is your mom? Did they break up? Why did they?”


All these questions have been posed to me by so many people I tried to interact with. I wonder why they keep asking me these questions. What will they gain from them? I chose to keep silent about them. I have never responded to them because I feel even if I answered them they won’t help me in any way. It’s always best to keep quiet about your family issues.


To conclude, these are but only a few of the things you should keep quiet about. There are so many other things like how you get intimate with your bae, what grade you scored at school, why you chose to live the kind you are living in. You should always learn to control what you share with people you meet in your life. I have enlightened you with so much importance as to why you should keep quiet about these 5 things. Do you know anything else that you are supposed to keep quiet about? 


You may like these... 






 


Post a Comment

We love comments! We appreciate your queries but to protect from being spammed, all comments will be moderated by our human moderators. Read our full comment policy.

Previous Post Next Post